AC7LPCWL – Rytons Cowled Baffled LookRyt AirCore
- Retro-fitted combustion air vent for boilers, stoves and fires.
- Tube contains a system of baffles to reduce light and draughts.
- Cowl protects against excessive weather conditions and alleviates air blasts through the cavity.
- Unique draught reducing panel disperses air evenly for improved comfort.
- Paint or wallpaper the panel to match room décor for a discreet appearance.
- External water baffle prevents transfer of water across the cavity.
- Cowl and external grille U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- LookRyt Panel: Patent No. GB 2490138.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019.
- 8,100mm² (81cm²) per unit (tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE).
- Cowl: 217mm L x 210mm H x 93mm D.
- External grille: 166mm L x 160mm H.
- Tube: 127mm (5″) Dia. x 358mm L (if required, a maximum of 63mm may be cut from each end of the tube).
- LookRyt panel: 172mm L x 172mm H.
- Cowl & external grille: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Tube: High impact polystyrene (contains recycled plastic). Softening point: 70ºC. Melting point: 120ºC.
- LookRyt panel: High impact styrene. Melting point: 160-180ºC.